We are proud to be a part of the San Diego Comic-Con Zombie tradition. Each year we’ve seen it grow into a little Zombie-Con within the con. And this year there are great things for Zombie Lovers!
We were going to put together a whole list of Zombie Panels, signings and booths for Zombiephiles… but San Diego Zombie Walk has already put together a great listing… (link below)
Let me just give you OUR Top 5 Zombie Happenings at Comic-Con
1) Walking Dead Panel – AMC’s new series based on the acclaimed graphic novel. This is going to be a packed house, so be sure to get to Hall H early! (Friday 11:30-12:30) – Also check out their booth all weekend #3721
2) San Diego Zombie Walk – Friday 6-7pm in the Gaslamp District. Participate or just feel the thrill as hundreds of undead shuffle through the streets of San Diego. (And don’t miss the after party at Quality Social 789 6th Avenue, San Diego, CA 92101)
3) HUMERUS Booth #736 – We’ve got some awesome new Zombie designs, some returning classics and some cool new products we’ll be unveiling at Comic-Con 2010! We’ll be here all weekend -stop by anytime and be sure follow us @HumerusOnline
4) “THE LOVING DEAD” Signing – X-SANGUIN – booth #433 – This year X-Sanguin / Zombie Defense Network presents some fantastic artists all weekend, and scheduled signings – including Amlelia Beamer author of “The Loving Dead” (Thurs 12pm),
5) “UNIVERSAL DEAD” signing – also at the rockin’ X-Sanguin booth the cast (Doug Jones, Gary Graham and Valerie Perez), screenwriter (Kelly Parks) and director (Vernon Mortensen) of “Universal Dead” (Friday 1:30pm)
Honestly this is just the tip of the iceberg… for a complete listing download the Comic-Con 2010 Zombie Schedule , a PDF from San Diego Zombie Walk.
Leave a comment